If I say that a man should have several white shirts, “experienced” fashionistas who are familiar with the classic style of clothing firsthand may make me laugh.
And they will be absolutely right, because a modern successful man needs more than just a certain number of white shirts to change them every day.
Related Post: 6 Tips To Buy Men’s T-shirts Online
He needs different types of these clothes, because a white shirt with a tuxedo and a bow tie is one thing, but with a regular suit and a regular tie it’s completely different.
But even a familiar white shirt today can have a collar not only of the classic type, but also of such fashionable varieties as Italian, Kent, shark, tab or batten down.
The choice of one or another collar of a white shirt depends, on the one hand, on the characteristics of the owner’s appearance, and on the other hand, on the style and purpose of the men’s suit, as well as on the chosen tie or neckerchief.
By the way, in the absence of a tie, it makes sense to wear a white shirt with a batten-down collar, the ends of which are fastened to the shirt with buttons.
Simply put, in the first case, the sleeves are fastened with buttons, in the second – with cufflinks, and in the third, both options are possible. Depending on the occasion and the level of solemnity of the event, a white Casual shirt with certain cuffs is chosen, which, of course, differ not only in the way of fastening, but also in their appearance.
But not only this determines the style and “strictness” of the men’s white shirt. What matters is the presence and appearance of the strap on the fastener, the presence of pockets and how fitted the silhouette of the shirt is.
How to choose the right men’s shirt
Varieties of men’s shirts
The status of any person is given by a properly selected wardrobe. A man wearing an expensive shirt always looks elegant and stylish. Nevertheless, it is worth understanding that the same types of shirts do not fit all men, just as the same men do not suit all shirts – each case is individual. Some people like bright Men’s Shirts with a lot of prints, some prefer a strict and minimalist style. Nevertheless, in the wardrobe of a modern man there should be a varied range of shirts. The Ababil clothing Store presents shirts of various styles and colors.
We will tell you how to choose a shirt according to the main criteria (style, sleeve length, material) in this material.
exist There are three types of style by which men’s shirts are distinguished:
Regular-Fit is a classic men’s shirt with a straight cut. An excellent solution for a business suit in combination with a tie, it can also be worn with a sweater or vest.
Slim-Fit or body-slim – from the name it follows that men’s shirts of this type, due to fitting, emphasize a beautiful figure. As a rule, they are chosen by young people in order to emphasize their toned torso.
Custom-Fit – freestyle. Shirts of this style are actively used in everyday casual style. Pairs well with a blazer or knitted cardigan.
Also Read: Why Does Your Business Needs Amazon Brand Management Services?
What materials exist
1. Cotton, a natural hypoallergenic fabric with a high cost
2. Flannel is a type of cotton fabric, which is based on wool. Shirts from this fabric are sewn for the cold season with a characteristic check red colour.
3. Denim is a classic denim fabric. Shirts made of this material are valued for their practicality and long wear.
4. Oxford – structurally, such a fabric resembles a matting. These shirts look spectacular and expensive.
5. Silk is the most capricious and at the same time noble-looking material. Silk shirts “breathe” in summer and keep warm in winter.
Long or short sleeve
According to the size of the sleeve, there are only two types of men’s shirts – this is a long or short sleeve. The use of one or another size is due to certain features:
1. The long sleeve characterizes the business style and is inherent in classic white men’s shirts. Not one official event can do without this attribute in combination with a classic men’s suit.
2. The short sleeve symbolizes a certain freedom and indulgence in the style of clothing. No dress code, office work or just a casual look, great for short sleeve shirts. They are not worn under a business suit, cardigan or sweater, this is an independent form of clothing that is worn separately.
Also Read: Significant Automotive Lights That You Need To Master For Safety And Comfort
What to choose
Before purchasing a shirt, think about where you will wear it and what style of clothing you prefer. Not an unimportant factor is the material of manufacture – it’s no secret that men appreciate practicality and a minimum of care in clothes. Ironing alone can be a real challenge.
For many, colour is a secondary factor when choosing clothes, but value for money is fundamental in most cases.
Classic Formal shirts are one of the few that meet this need. It’s no secret that clothes from this sunny country are on everyone’s lips and this phrase speaks of high quality and practicality.
Source: Cosmo Politian