Every now and then, there are days when you just need a little pick-me-up. You can blame it on the weather, the wrong side of the bed, or that horrible thing that your coworker said. But negative thoughts don’t have to hold you down or affect your mood or the outcome of your day. To combat those not-so-great feels, we curated a healthy list of positive affirmations to bookmark, screenshot, or write down so you can always come back to remind yourself just how awesome you are. Pick positive statement and write it in your planner, keep a running list on your phone to look at in times of need, or repeat the one that resonates most with you over and over (say it again for the people in the back!).
1. I’m allowed to take up space.
2. My past is not a reflection of my future.
3. I am strong enough to make my own decisions.
4. I’m in control of how I react to others.
5. My only job is to learn and grow.
6. I’m courageous and stand up for myself.
7. I will succeed today.
8. I deserve to forgive, and I deserve to feel joy.
9. I’m worthy of love.
10. I love myself deeply.
11. My body is healthy, and I’m grateful.
12. I’m more at ease every day.
13. I’m calm, happy, and content.
14. My life is a gift and I appreciate everything I have.
15. I surround myself with positive people who will help bring out the best in me.
16. I don’t need someone else to feel happiness.
17. I’m allowed to take time to heal.
18. All is well.
19. The point of life is balance, not perfection.
20. I choose only kind words for myself and others around me.
21. My potential to succeed is limitless.
22. Difficult times allow me to appreciate the good times.
23. I deserve to forgive and be forgiven.
24. I’m in charge of my life and no one will dictate my path besides me.
25. I’m doing my best and that is enough.
26. I have the power to create change.
27. I know exactly what to do to achieve success.
28. I choose to be proud of myself.
29. I will not compare myself to strangers on the internet.
30. I am enough.
31. I let go of all that no longer serves me.
32. I am so close to achieving my goals.
33. My life gets better as I get older.
34. I can do anything I put my mind to.
35. I’m worthy of respect and acceptance.
36. My contributions to the world are valuable.
37. My needs and wants are important.
38. I make a significant difference in the lives of people around me.
39. I am blessed with amazing family and friends.
40. I attract abundance into my life.
41. My life is full of amazing opportunities that are ready for me to step into.
42. I’m free to create the life I desire.
43. I’m open to new adventures in my life.
44. I’m bold, beautiful, and brilliant.
45. My body is perfect in the way it’s intended to be.
46. When I allow my light to shine, I subconsciously give other people permission to do the same.
47. No amount of worrying can change the future.
48. To make small steps toward big goals is progress.
49. Negative thoughts only have the power I allow them.
50. I can choose to feel good.
Source: Cosmo Politian